Dogs and cats are a natural repellent against all dark thoughts and gloomy moods. It is enough for them to simply be themselves so that their endearing attitude illuminates anyone struggling with depression.
Here are 18 photos of dogs and cats that will help you fight your next bout of depression.
1. The cat and its giant double spy on you from the bathroom
2. Such a cute little face and an X-ray of the little paws, here’s a photo that will get the better of the depression
3. The cat gets along well with the buns that come out of the oven
4. He needs as much comfort as a human to take a good nap
5. This cat hopes to convince its owner that he is indifferent to the smell of dinner with his eyes.
6. If chickens don’t have teeth yet, this cat has feet
7. A dog who is not very happy to learn that he has to go to his veterinarian
8. A heart-warming friendship between a cat and a dog who find it difficult to tear themselves apart
9. A cat who is entitled to a new soft toy and who is very grateful for it
10. A new soft toy that doubles as a cozy bed
11. A puppy going to his owner’s work for the first time
12. This dog is way too excited to go on a trip and can barely hold back his joy.
13. These kids have their own way of measuring their dog’s height.
14. A cat who is jealous of its owner’s daughter and doesn’t hide it
15. A cat taking a comfortable position on top of another
16. This cat’s identity crisis has just multiplied.
17. It’s hard not to want to pet this dog with a touching smile.
18. Visiting the ruins of a country is quickly neglected for more important matters.