In February, Lucas Britto, who lives in the town of Rubiácea, São Paulo, shared on his social media a rather unusual scene he captured in the middle of the road. While driving, the man saw a stray dog ’climbing’ into a cart – incredible but true !
When we say that dogs only need to talk, it’s not an exaggeration. This little dog has shown how far canine cunning goes. The intriguing scene required the man to park the vehicle and film, so no one would doubt when he reports the feat.
A stray dog ”drove” alone in a cart with a donkey
And in the video you can see the little one, full, sitting in the vehicle and the horse calmly pulling it, and all this on a road and in the absence of the owner. Unbelievable !
The post garnered over 5 million views, 293,000 reactions and thousands of humorous comments.
“I think they were mistreated by the owner and ran away”, said a netizen.
“This caramel will conquer the world”, wrote another.
“Caramel no longer wants to drive alone in a car”, jokes a third.
Below is the video:
Benefits of having a pet at home
According to some studies, animals play an important role in the life of human beings. Here are the benefits for household member development.
- They reduce diseases:
– According to studies, a pet helps lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate.
– Children born into families with pets have been shown to have a lower risk of developing allergies or asthma.
- The development of the child:
– Dogs play a key role in the development of children, providing them with security, autonomy and companionship.
– They learn values and responsibilities.
– Children come to see their pet as an unconditional friend and thus learn to appreciate the true meaning of pure love.
– People are more likely to approach, smile and talk to someone walking down the street with a puppy.
– Pets prevent feelings of loneliness and depression.
– They help provide social support to those who have suffered a loss, as well as change your emotional state.
– A dog encourages positive actions in people, without forgetting that it is important to be a responsible “dog dad” and that it is recommended to feed your dog correctly.
What is the life expectancy of a dog? Dogs have a life expectancy of between 10 and 20 years. Small breed dogs tend to live longer than larger dogs.