Clarifications on animal feed aid

Farms strongly affected by the increase in animal feed costs can apply for aid on the FranceAgriMer website. The submission of applications has been open since May 30.

> To read also: Breeders: Here is how to apply for animal feed aid (30/05/2022)

The two main eligibility criteria for aid are:

• Have at least €3,000 of feedstocks over the period from March 16, 2021 to July 15, 2021;

• Have a “dependency ratio” to animal feed by at least 10% (animal feed costs/total operating costs). This rate is calculated over the last financial year ended, no later than February 28, 2022. You must provide a certificate from your accountant.

Please note that all applications must be submitted before June 17, 2022 at 2 p.m.

In its Frequently Asked Questions, FranceAgriMer provided details on three points.

What exactly are the charges to be taken into account in the calculation?

FranceAgriMer has provided details on the expense accounting accounts to be taken into account in the calculation of this threshold of €3,000 and in the calculation of the dependency ratio. You can find the details of your charges in the general ledger for the last known financial year.

power loads correspond to livestock feed costs (particularly account 6014) and changes in feed stocks (account 60314).

Operating expenses correspond to the expenses of accounts 60 (purchases, example fertilizers, seeds, veterinary products, etc.), 61 (external expenses, example maintenance, repairs, etc.), 62 (other external services, example fees, postage, etc.), 63 (taxes and duties ), 64 (staff costs) of the chart of accounts — excluding remuneration of partners in account 64 for companies.

Can the ceiling be multiplied by the number of partners for a Gaec, as for certain other grants?

No, a single ceiling applies for all structures. Gaec transparency does not apply.

Which organization can issue the certificate when the operator is at the micro-BA?

For breeders with micro-BA, the certificate can be provided by an accountant or the chamber of agriculture from the invoices provided by the operator.

Leave a Comment