Franco-German law firm in Paris 4. is recruiting a beginner or experienced business partner.
The firm advises and assists companies and individuals in the Franco-German field and intervenes in matters relating to business and company law, social law, commercial law and liability law.
Strict, organized, with team spirit and initiative, you want to practice in a dynamic company where you will be fully integrated.
Job description :
- Preparation of deeds (summons, conclusions, declarations, consultations, etc.)
- File monitoring
- Hearings, forensic meetings, etc.
- Work location: Paris, travel required
Your profile :
- CAPA holds.
- Fluent in the German language both in writing and speaking.
- Concepts of German law (e.g. French-German bi-curriculum).
- Beginner or with professional experience.
- You know how to take initiatives, work both in a team and independently and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are ready to prepare and pass – with our help – the aptitude test to obtain the German lawyer title.
Position to be filled:
- Immediately or as soon as possible
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org