Puppies become our best friends and part of our family. When it’s time for them to put on their little wings to cross the rainbow, it breaks our hearts because we’ll never have them around again.
Influencer Carlos Alberto Díaz has touched thousands on social media with a message addressed to his deceased pup named Toño. The teenager revealed that his pet died from poisoning.
The popular farm boy is known as ‘El Borrego’, who has over 9 million social media followers.
The teenager shared through his social media that he found his deceased pet after being away from home for several days.
“Thank you to everyone who supported me, to those who shared the videos we made of Toño. Unfortunately, he was poisoned. It happens in the countryside: sometimes we find dead dogs, that’s why we have to watch them., said the teenager.
A touching message to her little puppy Toño
Finally, the 14-year-old influencer posted a sweet video with her puppy Toño on social media. “Still friends, but now from heaven take care. Thank you my friend. See you later,” he wrote.
Benefits of having a pet at home
According to some studies, animals play an important role in the life of human beings. Here are the benefits for household member development.
- They reduce diseases:
– According to studies, a pet helps lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate.
– Children born into families with pets have been shown to have a lower risk of developing allergies or asthma.
- The development of the child:
– Dogs play a key role in the development of children, providing them with security, autonomy and companionship.
– They learn values and responsibilities.
– Children come to see their pet as an unconditional friend and thus learn to appreciate the true meaning of pure love.
– People are more likely to approach, smile and talk to a person walking down the street with a dog.
– Pets prevent feelings of loneliness and depression.
– They help provide social support to those who have suffered a loss, as well as change your emotional state.
– A dog encourages positive actions in people, without forgetting that it is important to be a responsible master and that it is recommended to feed your dog correctly.