If you want to reduce belly fat, but don’t want to starve yourself or spend hours in the gym, the tips below are going to come in handy. Find out how to lose belly fat in just 3 days in the following lines.
There are many ways you can lose weight. One of the most popular ways to achieve your goal is to exercise and reduce your calorie intake. However, it is not so easy and can take time. So, if you prefer to opt for an easy and effective way to get rid of belly fat in 3 days, you can follow the following tips.
Simple and effective way to get rid of belly fat
To lose belly fat in just 3 days, remember to avoid sugary foods and alcohol. In order to speed up the process, you can include the magic drink below:
- fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup of water
- Put a small handful of fresh parsley leaves in the blender and blend them well.
- Then cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the blender.
- Add the water and mix everything for several seconds.
- Transfer the resulting drink to a cup and enjoy.
Note that it is best to consume this drink for 5 days, in the morning on an empty stomach. If you want to repeat the process, it is better to wait 10 days before starting again.
In order to lose abdominal fat, it is better to stop consuming sodas and other sugary drinks. You can replace them with:
Choose healthy drinks
What diet to lose belly quickly?
If you’re on a low-carb diet, you still need to avoid all carbs for a while while your body adjusts. This means that you should not eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes or cereals during this time. You can, however, eat vegetables and other low-carb foods. It should help you lose belly fat in 3 days.
Opt for vegetables and other low-carb foods
What foods should I cut out to lose belly fat?
In addition to avoiding sugar and alcohol, you should also avoid fattening foods, such as junk food and fried foods. Instead, try to stick to fresh vegetables, lean meats, and whole grains. These foods will help you lose belly fat.
What foods burn fat?
There are several foods that increase metabolism, thereby promoting fat loss.
- Olive oil is one of the healthiest fats in the world that boosts metabolic rate and promotes weight loss.
- Full-fat Greek yogurt is extremely nutritious. It is an excellent source of protein, potassium and calcium.
- Chilies do more than add spice to your dishes. Note that an antioxidant found in chili peppers can help you burn more calories and lose body fat.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces appetite and lowers blood sugar in people with diabetes. In addition, the main component of vinegar, acetic acid, increases fat burning and reduces belly fat storage.
- Eggs are an excellent source of high quality protein. They increase the metabolic rate by around 20-35% for several hours after eating, according to studies.
- Oily fish can help you lose body fat, while reducing inflammation and the risk of heart disease thanks to their omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coffee can help you burn fat because caffeine increases metabolic rate by 3-13%. However, be careful not to consume more than 400 mg of caffeine per day, or 4 cups of coffee.
Here are the foods that increase metabolism
To speed up the loss of abdominal fat, consider introducing physical exercise into your routine. You can choose from:
- run in place for 15 minutes
- sheathing for 30 to 60 seconds for four sets
Know that the most effective way to lose belly fat in 3 days consists of a daily practice of cardio and abdominal exercises, associated with a healthy diet, low in calories, fat and sugars.
Introduce physical exercises to accelerate the loss of abdominal fat
It’s the easiest way to lose weight because you’re burning calories even without realizing it. If you reduce your calorie intake in addition to walking at least 30 minutes a day, you will lose abdominal fat.
Walking to lose belly fat