This evening-event, organized for the very first time, was an opportunity to highlight the missions of To act !the Lyon Bar Endowment Fund, and the actions of Lyon lawyers who volunteer to defend the public good.
In the prestigious space of the Abbey of Collonges, several highlights were able to punctuate the event. Initially with the interventions of three of the associations supported by the endowment fund To act ! : the ” Family and Mediation Center », « Together against the Death Penalty ” and ” Read to get out came to share their projects and their achievements. They impressed the audience with their determinism and investment.
These speaking times were attended by the “surprise” guests Mathieu Androdias and Hugo Boucheron, gold medalists from Lyon at the Tokyo 2021 Olympic Games in rowing, for a fine testimony of both sporting and human excellence. Not only focused on the endowment fund of the Bar, this evening also aimed to highlight the generosity and solidarity that are part of the fundamental principles of the profession.
The LamyLexel firm for the “Best action carried out in France by a firm. »
Here is a remarkable evening that the Bar of Lyon was able to make a reality with the support of its historical partners: the Société de Courtage des Barreaux, the Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône-Alpes and Kerialis.
1. Philippe Meysonnier, former President of the Bar (Jurilex), Joëlle Forest-Chalvin, Vice-President of the Bar of Lyon, Jean-François Barre, elected Vice-President and Stephanie Berger (Berger Avocats & Associés)
2. Laure Boukabza (Together against the death penalty), Alexandre Duval-Stalla, president of Lire pour en Sortir, Marie Lacroix, president of the family and mediation center and Joëlle Forest-Chalvin, vice-president of the Bar of Lyons
3. Maître Edouard Duhen, lawyer, Maître Areme Touahria, lawyer and Maître Samir Dris, lawyer
4. Franck Gosson (PSA), Pascal and Alain Margirier
5. Maître Clément Nourrisson, lawyer, Maître Philippe Nugue, lawyer and Maître Gilles Le Chatelier (Adaltys)
6. Maîtres Raphaël and Stéphanie Berger, Maître Julie Beugnot and Maître Arnaud Paturat (Berger Avocats & Associés)
7. Maître François Champigneulle, lawyer, Maître Bruno Briatta, lawyer and Maître Loïc Guitton, lawyer (Implid)
8. Serge Deygas, President of the Lyon Bar Association and his wife Fabienne
9. Michel Jallot, Maître Melissa Masseron, lawyer, Stephane Cabourg and his wife Sofia Soula-Michal, lawyer (ADS)
10. Maître Christophe Ansermaud, lawyer (Trojani & Associés) and Maître Joseph Palazzolo, lawyer (HP)
11. Maître Claire Billard-Robin, lawyer, Maître Bruno Perrachon (Carnot Avocat), Maître Nathalie Bonnard-Vial, lawyer and Philippe Meysonnier, former President of the Bar (Jurilex)
12. Maître Philippe Reffay, lawyer, Maître Yves Hartemann, lawyer (HP) and Maître Frédéric Lalliard, lawyer (BLR)
13. Nathalie Hartemann (Theia Sport Santé) and Maître Corinne Benoit-Reffay, lawyer
14. Maître Philippe Reffay, lawyer and his wife Maître Corinne Benoit-Reffay, lawyer
15. Maître Yves Hartemann, lawyer (HP) and his wife Nathalie (Theia Sport Santé)
16. Maître Mohamed Bouzenada, lawyer (Lexcase) and Maître Juliette Clary, lawyer
17. Maître Elise Laplanche, lawyer, Maître Catherine Couriol, lawyer and Maître Fabienne Maréchal, lawyer (Ydes)
18. Philippe Meysonnier, former President of the Bar (Jurilex), Maître Phillipe Genin, former President and Maître Philippe Reffay, lawyer
19. Maître Ghislaine Betton, lawyer (Pivoine Avocats), Maître Sandrine Moussy, lawyer, Maître Carole Champigniy, lawyer, (Aprim) and Maître Florence Wischer, member of the council of the Bar Association
20. Maître Véronique Guillaud, lawyer (Sofijuris), her husband Christian (Cegid)
21. Vinciane Neyret (Le Petit Monde), Maître Florence Callies, lawyer (Berard Callies) and Nathalie Hartemann (Theia Sport Santé)
22. Maître Thierry Braillard, lawyer, surrounded by Tokyo Olympic champions, rowing gold medalists, Matthieu Androdias and Hugo Bucheron
23. Maître Guillaume Douillard, lawyer and Maître Brune Rebaudet (Epsilon Avocats)
24. Nathalie Hartemann (Theia Sport Santé) surrounded by Tokyo Olympic champions, rowing gold medalists, Matthieu Androdias and Hugo Bucheron
25. Maître Myriam Rey, lawyer (Carnot Avocats) and Maître Sigolène Adam, lawyer (Dumoulin Adam)